In this episode MC Laubscher from South Africa explains how his foundation is centred around the infinite banking concept. He tells us where his passive income is coming from, and talks about some investments he is trying to turn into passive income. Laubscher will walk you through his journey of how he purchased his first single family property out of university in South Africa, and how he got to where he is now.
Topics that are covered in this episode:
- Uses infinite banking to create cashflow and make investments
- Purchased first property in South Africa in 2001
- USA leads in creative deals
- Started with an informal mentorship for them
- Infinite banking is what wealth Family Offices use
- Sick, alone, broke in 2011 – the person that is responsible is you
- Get up in the morning and start moving
- What you value is not what someone else values
- Abundance/Scarcity Mindset
- Is this your highest and best value… if not table it or have someone else do it
- Document the processes to outcource things
- A home gym would cut down on time traveling
- I am not entitled to anything
- Figure out what takes your time and write down a process to outsource
- Email Lane if you have questions about infinite banking
- Self reflect and fIgure out what you are good at
Check out my Free Resources Below:
1) If you are an accredited investor and afraid of the impending market correction?Get out the stock market and into the Simple Passive Cashflow Hedge Fund!
More info: www.SimplePassiveCashflow.com/fund
2) Join a Social Club:
4) Once you have gone through the majority of podcasts feel free to sign up for a chat:
5) Make sure you sign up for my Hui Deal Pipeline Club to get sent the deals I come across.
6) I am partnered with a start-up Virtual Assistant firm out in the Philippines. Shoot me an email Lane@simplepassivecashflow.com if you want to try them out.
More info: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4gFjCt6Knc1U3YwYjdZRnYzN1k
9) And finally… if you are just getting started Sign-up for Free access to the 10 Module Course: