URL/Contact: GetRichEducation.com and Get Rich Education podcast
Began by buying an Anchorage, Alaska four-plex building, and grew nationally and internationally from there.
Founder of GetRichEducation.com Host of Get Rich Education podcast
Active Contributing Writer at Rich Dad Advisors blog
Get Rich Education guests interviewed include Robert Kiyosaki, Harry Dent, T. Harv Eker
1) How much simple passive Cashflow are you making today and how are you doing it?
(You don’t need to give a number if you would like privacy. You can be vague such as halfway to quitting my job, cover my mortgage, Make 25% of my expenses, over $10k, although people like when people open up the kimono.) Covers all expenses for an above-average home, lifestyle full of meaning, giving, time for exercise & travel.
2) What is your Han Solo moment – Han Solo and his buddy Chewbacca from Star Wars were cruising around the galaxy as lowlife smugglers but then cross paths with Luke and Leia and his life took a pivot point. Describe the resistance that was the catalyst for change. Many. Quitting self-property management, launching GRE, Real Estate Guys 2012 Dallas Field Trip.
Did you “burn the boats” or did you let it happen naturally – was there an internal (you decided to make a change on own – what was thought process?) or external trigger (ie got fired from your job)? Internal.
3) Worst life/business moment what did you do after? Lesson learned? Self-management – don’t know how to fix anything, renting to girls just because they were attractive. Lesson learned – hired pro management
4) Current 2-week experiment and 6-month project? (90-180 day goal) A mark of a high performer is to put your ego aside and accept the help of others and mastermind maybe folks can help you by you asking. Not sure I understand, but Keith wants his articles published in Forbes, Fortune magazines.
5) What is your simple passive Cashflow number? Now imagine you had 2x that amount… Describe your ideal day, detailed routine, and what projects you are working on. Income
6) Something that you have recently or thought about “burning your cash” on for time savings or an improvement in quantity of life. Using “Leverage VAs” at $50 an hour. Climbing & summitting North America’s highest mountain – Denali, Alaska.
Your best highest use is most time not being a landlord and being an investor
No one is going to take better care of you properties but its not worth doing yourself
Going from a Quadplex to financial freedom
Don’t be geographically limited – invest where the numbers make sense
A frame work to investing
Value your time… the most important thing. How are your going to do something world changing while you are trying to maintain your job security