***Under construction – last updated 11-21-18
- Enables rapid, low-cost transactions.
- There is a futures market and therefore it has been essentially adopted as a trading class by Wall Street
- Banks and Nations fear crypto because it takes away their ability to control the currency
- There are many currencies backed by difference coding and technology. There needs to be some consolidation to one true majority for it to gain mainstream adoption. This is very similar to what is happening in the crowdfunding space.
- There are many types of Cryptos (Bitcoin one of them) but its the blockchain technology that is the game changer