Do you ever get annoyed when someone says “there are no dumb questions” well guess what its post-2001 and if you can’t Google basic stuff then you are likely to ask a dumb question.
Here is a running list of dumb questions for your humor and entertainment:
- Could I purchase a home (with an investment loan) and rent it to myself? This would let me benefit from all the rental property tax benefits.
- What is the difference between real estate and real estate investing, and why does only one require a license?
- Why do so many people invest in rental properties when it takes so much money to get started and the payout is so little?
- What home loans can I get without equity?
- Hey man I know we never had a call or met but do you have any space on your GP for this next deal for a large KP’s (or minority GPs) for this project?
- What do you think is the best retirement plan and is 55+ too late to start the planning process?