You will leave this event changed – as silly as it sounds “things will never be the same”
This event will be held in a smaller venue (12,000 people) which I was really excited about when I was planning this because it is a lot better environment than the normal sports arena setting where everyone is captive in their rows.
You get to walk on burning coals!
Learn more about the event here – note the LA event is not yet listed
Details are still being formed but we will likely get upgraded one or two levels if we come in as a large group.
I am also arranging for a Monday decompression meeting to connect with other investors who attended from the Hui.
This event is more for personal development than investing. But it is certainly investing in yourself! After all… getting the passive cashflow is Simple but what you do after is the hard part.
I don’t personally guarantee investments because of course there is always a risk but I WILL guarantee your ROI if you come to this event! Call me and I will share my experience.
After going in 2016, I made these goals in 2017. Some of which happened so of which I overshot.
Less urgency with more systems
Barriers- peers around to do the same things,
What needs to shift what actions… Deciding how to do this
Why will you live in a beautiful state everyday no matter why?
Life is too short It is a slippery slope backwards In the end a beautiful state is what we are after anyway not money, house, job or relationships. I have control over this… Potential => Actions => results => belief/concerns
Flavors of reaction:
Three things that cause suffering the fear of 1) loss 2) less 3) never have something
Suffering => appreciation => joy
You will make more money if you are in a better state.
Two things that I did to start investing to go bigger – 1) started something that could be better and connect with others and build a platform to have larger impact. I made small changes and found models and copied and got around the right people and slowly built 2) started paying to learn
So you are in!
Preparing for your first Unleashed the Power Within Seminar:
1) Come with an open mind.
2) Make a list of a few limiting beliefs. Everyone has these. Some common examples are I am not achieving what I want because… (I’m to young, too old, never went to college, a woman, I’m brown, I did not come from money). These are the things that subconsciously hold us back. What are limiting belief’s here are some softer examples and they range to not being a certain race, not having the right education, not being tall enough, to not being good at math.
3) Prepare to tackle your biggest, hairy, huge goals.
4) Tony will bring it. He drops the F-bomb a lot. Mostly for shock value as again it is entirely on purpose. Note: he gives free tickets to some troubled kids and he tries to speak to a lot of the kids in the first few minutes who likely have never have heard him before.
5) Prepare to dance your ass off. Even if you can’t dance/hate to dance/have no legs… You will still want to dance. Get in that “puppy pit”. For goodness sake… Live like you don’t give a fuck. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Dance because if only it is you trying to do something different.
6) Joseph McClellan will speak on day two and day four. He is a good speaker too. This is not a 5k seminar so you do not get four days of Tony… Its a fraction of that.
7) Be prepared to show up early and go long. Like 8 am to 2 am long. Stay as close to the convention as possible it will be crazy leaving when everyone else does. Don’t try to skip out. If you are getting tired you are letting circumstances control you instead of your leading your state! It is often in the moments when you are close to your limits that the biggest breakthroughs happen, so don’t sell yourself short.
8) Firewalking is real. I thought it was a party trick when I did it and did NOT get into state. You can do it and you will remember it for the rest of your life. This will be trumped by day 3 transformation evening showcase.
9) Taking your spouse or buddy? It’s good that you will be on the same page when you get back to real life but consider not sitting together for part or all of the seminar. There is a lot of value to connecting with others there and getting outside of your normal conventions. Don’t be afraid to talk to some people. Volunteers, there are a wealth of information about what’s coming next and what to do. You can be your true self when you don’t know the other person as they don’t know you or have any expectations of who you “should” be. Here is what the staff told me “It is highly suggested, but not mandatory, for family members, friends and colleagues to not sit with each other. We find it that you end up “playing full out” with strangers than with people you know.
10) I would take notes and more importantly brainstorm action items and implantation plans.
11) Drink the kool-aide. Be all in. Dance, scream, visualize. Show up on time and stay till the end. Get your money’s worth. Do it! It’s worth it.
12) Tony is on another level in terms of hypnosis that makes NLP obsolete. Go with it.
13) Try to sit in the aisle so you can mix and mingle. This makes it easier to run out for a quick bathroom break. You will have to be in there a little earlier like 30 minutes scheduled to start. Also, try and find the bathroom that no one uses for quicker usage. don’t wash your hands it’s faster… Jk.
14) Read/listen to any of his books or audio program
15) Check out what is on YouTube e.g. his TED Talk
15) Watch I Am Not Your Guru on Netflix
16) Six Human Needs and Triad are the core of his work you can learn more in his TED Talk or on his website
17) If you’re not in the right state, not getting it, not feeling right etc. ask any of the leaders and trainers for help, they are amazing resources and have been through it so many times before so have seen, heard and experienced it all before.
18) Subscribe to UPW Facebook group for the event
19) On day two make a list of things you will Stop doing
20) You may not want to commute to and from the event as the event starts early in the morning and end late night. The first night may end after 12 midnight.
What to bring to the Seminar
1) A heavy jacket or even blanker – Tony keeps the room extremely cold on purpose. It’s all part of his magic. Embrace it.
2) You will be jumping for hours. No heels or dress shoes. The only type of shoes you should be wearing are tennis/keds/flats/basketball shoes. Most people will wear causal or gym type attire.
3) Don’t just bring snacks. Bring meals. I’m talking fruit, nuts, hummus, veggies, crackers, granola bars, etc. If you don’t, prepare to race 10,000 other people to be in front of the food line. Post-mates/Uber eats can be a good healthy option. If you are so compelled fast for the four days – and start the literal cellular autophagy – as you will learn the pain is all in your mind!
1) Give yourself a couple of extra days after the event to catch up on sleep, decompress, review your notes, absorb and process what you learned and make a plan for how you will integrate changes in your life. You will be tempted to plan to rush back into “life” straight afterward but to allow yourself to recover and to successfully integrate your learnings you need to give yourself a little time. There will be some discussion on this on the fourth day.
2) Stay tuned… I will plan an event Monday morning or Sunday evening.
Outside food and beverages are not permitted in the LACC Center with the exception of sealed bottled water and sealed light snacks. Light snacks include single-serving items that would be consumed by one person. For example, granola bars, protein bars, bags of chips, crackers, beef jerky or whole fruit, etc. Empty refillable water bottles are permitted and can be refilled on the main concourse at LACC Center’s drinking fountains. Coolers and grocery bags are not permitted in the LACC Center.