- Explain why you want to be a guest on the podcast.
- Is the main purpose of your desire to appear on the podcast to promote a book, blog, website, affiliate relationships, or business? If so, please describe the book, blog, website, affiliate relationships, or business (include links please.) Also, explain why it would be better to have you as a guest on the podcast rather than the sponsor of the podcast.
- Have you appeared on any other podcasts? If so, please provide a link.
- How do you plan to promote the podcast? What kind of reach do you have on your blog, podcast, or social media channels? Screenshots encouraged.
- Most importantly, how would our listeners benefit from having you on the podcast?
- Do you have a presence in these social media avenues? (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) If so, please include your username so we can add you.
- Leave a review. A win-win for the both of us. This will increase listeners to the show and more exposure for you when your show goes live. Please screenshot your review and submit to: [email protected]
If you’ve answered all of these questions, Nikki will get back to you within a few weeks to let you know if you’ve been approved (or not) and if so to schedule a recording date.. The podcasts generally run within 2-8 month of recording.
We generally have about a few months backlogged of podcast content and very selective on what content goes out to our audience of high net worth professionals.
Mahalo for your understanding.