Those who find Simple Passive Cashflow seem have a common habit of delay gratification and Type-A personalities. We struggle to find balance from living today (YOLO) or living 50 to 100 years. Decisions and mindsets that are optimized for one end of the spectrum are a detriment to the goals of the other. Frank Ostaseski in his 1.5 hour talk “What the Dying Teach the Living” gives us great insights with his insights of working with those who are in the last leg of life. Personally, I have giving up on trying to be a normal engineer and learn things on my own when I can compress learning curves and learn from the experience of others.
1) Don’t Wait – What are you waiting on? Compress learning curves and get Real Estate coaching 😉
2) Welcome everything, push away nothing – we are free to be open?
3) Bring your whole self to the experience
4) Find a place of rest in the busy of things – don’t wait until you are less busy
5) Cultivate don’t know mind – your ego gets in the way of greatness, question everything.