Timeshares are the worse. Mostly because there is negative equity as soon as you purchase because you have to pay a huge sum of money to leave your monthly/annual commitment.
President and Co-Founder of Newton Group Transfers
Trusted timeshare exit company
Author of The Consumer’s Guide to Timeshare Exit
- Featured as a timeshare exit expert in US News & World Report
- Why do most people want to get out of their timeshares?
- If you paid $20,000 for your timeshare, why you can’t sell it for a profit like most other real estate?
- Why won’t the resort just take it back?
- Why do you say a 100% money back timeshare exit guarantee is not enough?
- Why do you say that going back to the resort is NOT a good idea?
- Why does a secondary (resale) market for timeshares not exist?
- Why did Gordon write The Consumer’s Guide To Timeshare Exit?