****UPDATED 5/2017 w/ BEST OF SECTION!!!****
What I’m up to…
2) Build a Virtual Assistance business to help out utilize help in their day to day busy work.
3) Help others find good deals: Sign up for the HUI Deal Pipeline Club now 125+ members
4) Two 50+ unit Apartment Syndications of my own in 2017!
Goal: Turn “C” and “B” class properties, 60-300 units (stabilized with value add opportunity) with at least 75% LTV/25 year amortization. We plan to hold 3-5 years and sell when we have doubled our investors money.
Seeking MFH at least 60 – 100 units.
1. Value-add component: typically 70-85% occupancy / discount based on condition or motivated seller.
2. Price: $1,500,000 – $9,000,000, per unit cost under $55K.
3. Location: secondary and tertiary markets across
4. Class: D/C/B Property in a B/A neighborhood
- Recommended posts:
- The Basics
- The Rent-To-Value Ratio
- How much is wall street (Stocks/Mutual Fund) stealing from you
- Hidden Ways You Make Money in Real Estate
- Video – How I make 35% on rental real estate
- Why Rental Real Estate and not the Stock Market
- Podcast #5 – How Mom & Pop Investors Fail – ROE – Return On Equity Metric
- Podcast #9 – Essential Real Estate Books And Business Books
- TurnKey Rentals
- About Me
- Best Podcasts:
- The Basics
- I like getting emails from you folks (If I get overwhelmed… you will see this line deleted) cause I’m still learning too. Lane@simplepassivecashflow.com
- Click here to be added to my deal flow list.
- MOSTLY PLEASE SHOW YOUR ALOHA WITH AN ITUNES REVIEW!!! Subscribe to the Podcasts: itunes – GooglePlay – Stitcher
- Keep learning with this free audio book: Promo 1 free book