Ty Crandall is an internationally known speaker, author, and business credit expert. With over 17 years of financial experience Ty is recognized as an authority in business credit building and is the author of two books on credit named Perfect Credit and Business Credit Decoded. He has been featured by Entrepreneur, Inc, and Forbes.
Ty currently serves as the CEO at Credit where he has helped create and grow one of the biggest and most credible business coaching operations in the United States. We help investors obtain capital to purchase real estate.
Something that you have recently thought about “burning your cash” on for time savings or an improvement in quality of life.
Several forms of automation, most recently an automated system for billing recovery.
www.creditsuite.com, email@example.com, 877-600-2487
Business credit does not use personal credit
Uses your Business EIN
1) Set up a business, website, physical address, land line
2) Get setup with reporting agency – write to reporting agency to see if you have an existing report
3) Get credit cards using EIN (Do not use Social Security Number)
4) Get Uline, Quill, Grainger, Seaton, Gimler, etc accounts
5) After 5 accounts get Home Depot, Lowes, Cash Credit Cards, Amazon, Sears
6) After 10 accounts get VIsa or Mastercard accounts