Rod Khleif shares his story about how he began as a multi-family home investor, beginning his journey in Denver, Colorado. He shares his struggles, his experience and his successes. Here are some of the topics we discuss in this episode:
- Multi-Family Home investor market was founded in the 2008 crash “Hans Solo Moment”
- MFH has all the repair crews in house
- In 2008 rents did not go down but the vacancy did
- Two months is the typical turnover
- As a C and D class multi-family home investor, you will need to pay for 2000-3000 per turnoff effectively wiping out your cash flow
- Failures are just seminars that teach us
- Don’t flip in the high end (A and B class)
- Don’t get a MFH 5 year balloon, instead get a 7-10 year term
- VAs is calling Apartment Owners – Use county assessors office then Secretary of State to get mailing address, lookup phone numbers
- For discount Tony Robbins tickets to “UPW” four day event email Lane@SimplePassiveCashflow.com
Check out my Free Resources Below:
1) If you are an accredited investor and afraid of the impending market correction?Get out the stock market and into the Simple Passive Cashflow Hedge Fund!
More info: www.SimplePassiveCashflow.com/fund
2) Join a Social Club:
4) Once you have gone through the majority of podcasts feel free to sign up for a chat:
5) Make sure you sign up for my Hui Deal Pipeline Club to get sent the deals I come across.
6) I am partnered with a start-up Virtual Assistant firm out in the Philippines. Shoot me an email Lane@simplepassivecashflow.com if you want to try them out.
More info: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4gFjCt6Knc1U3YwYjdZRnYzN1k
9) And finally… if you are just getting started Sign-up for Free access to the 10 Module Course: