Discussion of China Trade Wars, where we are in the cycle, and new marco economic concepts.
Subscribers to Macro Watch will receive:
- Approximately 25 Macro Watch videos per year. A new video will be uploaded roughly every two weeks.
- Richard Duncan’s two video courses:
- Capitalism In Crisis: The Global Economic Crisis Explained
- How The Economy Really Works
- Access to all past issues of Macro Watch*
Richard Duncan is the author of three books on the global economic crisis,
including the international bestseller, The Dollar Crisis: Causes,
Consequences, Cures, which forecast the global economic crisis of 2008.
Since beginning his career as an equities analyst in Hong Kong in 1986,
Richard has served as global head of investment strategy at ABN AMRO
Asset Management in London, worked as a financial sector specialist for the
World Bank in Washington D.C., and headed equity research departments
for James Capel Securities and Salomon Brothers in Bangkok. He also
worked as a consultant for the IMF in Thailand during the Asia Crisis.
He is now the publisher of the video-newsletter Macro Watch, which can be
found on his website: