Chris Rush shares his success story of how he went on to becoming a Navy Pilot, and a multi-family home investor. Chris talks about how the analogy “burn the boats” relates to his real estate philosophy and he shares his struggles, his experience and his successes. Here are some of the topics we discuss in this episode:
Topics that are covered in this episode:
- Chris Rush is a seasoned real estate investor, serial entrepreneur and founder of Sidereal Management, Inc.
- Chris started his real estate career in the family business as a teenager in the 1980’s. He has extensive experience in property valuation and acquisition; multiple, simultaneous capital expenditure real estate rehab projects; property leasing and management; financing and refinancing; syndication, fundraising and financial selling; and marketing and property sales.
- Over the past decade through syndication, partnership and individual investments, Chris has acquired, repositioned and deposed of for profit over 1000 units in the Texas, Georgia, New Mexico, Arkansas and Washington markets.
- As a syndicator with Fannie Mae loan experience, Chris has an top-notch reputation among the multi-family investment community. He provides exceptional value to investors and the community.
- Chris is a 1995 graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, Computer Science, B.S. He served 10 years on active duty excelling as a Navy pilot flying missions worldwide.
- Started as a passive investor
- Do a friend-ventory
- Ask what is your hourly rate to outsource
- Be content while you are doing what you’re doing
- Eat the frog to get the important things
Thank you Chris Rush for joining us on Simple Passive Cash flow!