Serious investors, not tire kickers!
***Updated new Mastermind: Journey to Simple Passive Cashflow*** is here!***
27-week curated course
Bi-Weekly Power Calls
The Mastermind below is full... again please apply for the New Mastermind.
“I have always been one for going against the current group think but also realize that I have blind spots. Having the ability to pull together the sophisticated investors to make the right investments is how we will collectively beat everyone on the outside.”
Lane Kawaoka, Ali’ Mastermind Member and Facilitator
The term Mastermind was first coined in 1925 by Napoleon Hill in his book “Think and Grow Rich.”
A Mastermind is a peer-mentoring group of highly motivated individuals, who agree to help hold each other accountable (Iron sharpers Iron).
Successful people who meet together to help one another grow and achieve common goals.
Think Bigger when you are surrounded by others who also Think Big!
Benefits of Membership
- Learn more of what really matters… faster with fewer costly mistakes
- Just ONE great idea, relationship, or expensive mistake avoided, can pay for your dues
- Be amongst other serious folks who have put their money where their mouth
- Accelerate your personal growth by connecting with other high achievers
- Shelter yourself from money drunk “Bad Actors” and join the “Border Collie Wolfpack”
What you get being a part of the Mastermind
- 2-Hour quarterly video calls with Active Investors who have $100,000+ skin in the game in Hui Deal Pipeline Club Projects
- Messenger Chat Access
- Access to secret library of resources (videos, pdfs, trainings) for a full year - Personal improvement & Real estate focus
- Priority access to deal flow.First right of refusal to wholesale deals or syndications I come across before it reaches the 950+ Hui Deal Pipeline Club members.
- 25% discount to future Mastermind Retreat in Hawaii
- Admittance into Secret Facebook group to facilitate collaboration
Your commitment as part of the Mastermind
- Interaction in the Facebook group
- Commitment to collaboration and sharing
- A requirement to sign a non-solicitation, non-circumvent. A safe environment.
- Share the values to get people out of wall street into hard assets, cashflow, via subsidized leverage
- This is not coaching. Info about coaching go to SimplePassiveCashflow.com/coaching
- Learn to be a good member here
Get in the Mastermind!
Hear the real testimonials!
Examples from History
Theodore Roosevelt organized a Tennis Cabinet
This group of tennis players included certain friends, diplomats and power brokers. They would regularly meet to play tennis and discuss important world and national issues. Roosevelt relied on them for their insight and wisdom, helping him to form decisions that impacted the lives of millions.
Benjamin Franklin’s The Leather Apron Club’s
Purpose was to debate questions of morals, politics, and natural philosophy, and to exchange knowledge of business affairs. He formed the Junto, a social and self-improvement study group for young men that met every Friday to debate morality, philosophy and other related topics. This elite group of intellectuals were at the core of Philadelphia politics and cultural life for some time, helping Franklin to form a new republic that would change the world.
Henry Ford organized a group he called The Vagabonds
This group included Ford, Thomas Edison, Harvey Firestone and John Burroughs. Every summer they would take road trips to camp or hike. During those road trips they would discuss and debate various business, scientific and technological issues facing them.
2019 Pricing (Currently Closed)
$ 6,000 per year
Admission by invite
If you or someone you refer invests at least $250,000 into one of the Hui Deal Pipeline Club projects you will be invited to my exclusive Ali'i Mastermind with other 12-20 other serious investors to discuss deals and our own portfolios.
1) Think about your problem? It is not a time to talk about yourself to try to sound cool.
2) Hot seat with 20-30 minutes
3) Be conscious if you all too much. It is my observation that most people speak too little. Put yourself out there, play full out, this is not your day job.
4) 100% confidential and non-compete
5) we will break when we are tired
6) ideal outcome
7) accept the fact that you have blind spots
8) wrap up hot seat with a clear action plan
ICE matrix - rate Impact, Confidence, Ease