An amazing year which started on January 1 2017 me waking up in Atlanta after seeing my Washington Huskies getting destroyed by Alabama in the Peach Bowl and traveling to Birmingham to look at some turnkey rentals.
A year of changes & 2018 Preview
- Just wanted to let you know that I have officially moved to Hawaii!
Let me know if you visit Honolulu! Let me pick you up from Honolulu Airport and have a consult for some tax savings.
- The first change this year was that old website that looked like “Flubber blew up” is gone and replaced with a decent website. I was also looking back at some old email newsletter that I sent out with some funny Gifs which I will post on the email newsletter and website.
PS THE BOOK IS COMING! EMAIL ME FOR A FREE COPY 😉
Here is video walkthrough of the new one: https://share.viewedit.com/iPBEYsNWW9uuvsZWJewFb3
- I have been making additions to the YouTube Channel not found on the website so please Subscribe and Share: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3cIIsGKx3osVU5rt2P0HfQ
- Personally I got up to 825 units… most of which in the second half of 2017 after a very quiet 2015-2016.
- I am migrating to a new database that will support over 900 investors in the Hui Deal Pipeline Club. Please fill out the following form so I can keep you up to date on the latest deals I come across… The new database is pretty slick so based on your answers.
- Acquired $35M Total real estate, 589 units acquired, 2M raised for syndications (Coffee, apartments, RV parks, Private money lending)
- With the success of our last four syndications and raising the following for the Hui Deal Pipeline club (https://simplepassivecashflow.activehosted.com/f/3) I will continue to expand the opportunities by continuing my membership in an Apartment mentoring group as well as a Syndication Mastermind to get access to higher quality deals. I spent $60,000 in 2016 and $30,000 in 2017 on expanding my network and knowledge and will continue to do this to produce the best deals and content. Going to goals seminar in January and will be thinking of where to take this. – The initiative not to “train my investors down” and improve my due-diligence. Help me help us!
Projects to come in 2018:
- More Deals – I bought this drone!
- Individual Coaching with discounts for need-based financial assistance
- Group Coaching (simplepassivecashflow.com/coaching)
- Mastermind roll out for investors investing $50K or more in any of our deals (simplepassivecashflow.com/mastermind)
- Let me know if you are interested in coaching, group coaching, or the Mastermind
- Let me know what are you working on these days? What has got you blocked? I might have a contact or input that may help! [email protected]
- Can you help me spread the word of the podcast? Can you make an email intro to me of anyone you think would like additional exposure on the SimplePassiveCashflow Podcast?
My goal is to help others escape the rat race. Please share it with your friends and family because after all, once you have left the day job you won’t have anyone to have a lunch date with during the ‘regular’ work week.
We have all heard that you are the average of the 5 people you hang out with most but I would argue that the 5 people you keep in company, can be the end of you. Choose your supporting cast wisely and consciously. Be aware of unconscious mentors, ie podcasts, tv, radio, books you read. I’m all about automation and spending my time of things that are more important.
So you can just copy and paste the below:
Hey Man, I just checked out this blog with podcast where they actually show how to buy passive real estate investments to build streams of income to leave the day job.. They have this free 10 course “Think Outside the Cubicle” series with access to spreadsheets, mindset tips, networking offers, and deal-flow access.. Here is the sign-up for just the website updates: https://simplepassivecashflow.activehosted.com/f/1
Google Android Phones: https://goo.gl/app/playmusic?ibi=com.google.PlayMusic&isi=691797987&ius=googleplaymusic&link=https://play.google.com/music/m/Iwlprtpxn4qim36w6buokzgg6ha?t%3DSimple_Passive_Cashflow_Podcast
And if you want to cherry pick for specific investing topics here is the spreadsheet with a summary of every Simple Passive Cashflow Podcast: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FJ8rBA-SxQ50KJpQP1lppHC9UNLGLS2mIQS899X8__A
With the year closing I urge you to take a time out and ponder the following.
Don’t just read the questions… set the timer for 10 minutes and just think.
- In an ideal world, what would your upcoming year look like?
- What do you wish for in the new year?
- What dreams would you like to come true?
- What goals would you like to pursue and achieve?
- What new knowledge would you gain?
- What new skills would you acquire?
- How much money would you make?
- How much money would you save?
- How much would you weigh?
- How many miles would you be able to run?
- How fit would your muscles be?
- What new, powerful relationships would you like to forge?
- What exotic places would you travel to?
- What new job would you have?
- What promotion would you receive?
- What fun things would you do?
- How much time would you spend with your family?
- What would your ideal, perfect day look like in the new year?