What People Say About Lane
“It continues to amaze me how many physicians refuse to open their mind and invest in other things other than the career. I’ve recently cut back eight shifts per month and my partners are like how can you afford that but, considering I am on my 27th multi family deal and just recently sold all my single family rentals Im not retirement ready but definitely cut back the stress of ER. Keep pushing, refreshing your energy and well put together deals!” -Semi-Retired MD
What did you accomplish this past year in SPC coaching programs and mastermind?
I learned so much about Real Estate and other investment firms.
Over the past year, I have gained a ton of knowledge and helped narrow my focus on what types of real assets I invest in. I have developed my own investing protocol, though it is always evolving to reflect new information and knowledge that I’m gaining from others. I have successfully deployed over $300,000 into single family homes, apartment syndications, and debt funds. I feel more confident in myself and my ability to gain financial freedom through investing in real assets.
Here are some few things I work on:
- I made a few key contacts.
- Acquired 4 MFH syndications
- Invested in 10 different deals (8 of them cash flowing)
- Got into a bunch of syndications!
I doubled my investment goals, learned a ton and (most important) found a community of like minded individuals that I can see being a part of for years to come.
My investment in AHP; 2 syndications; learned about infinite banking, strategies for tax mitigation for large capital gain.I gained knowledge on syndications, a bunch of syndications, IBC, educated on REP and I was able to purchase my first SFH rental!!
I got closed on cash flowing rental property, got into one syndication and clarification of next goals Syndication.
I also got into the Sale of local rental property and purchase of remote rental properties.
Cost seg on airbnb, conservation easement, Infinite banking account
The program is very good. No regrets. It is very difficult to be optimized for every person, goal and time in their life. I think you gave lots of opportunities and tools for people to learn and interact with the networking. If you demand a suggestion, maybe you could think about how to engage people to access the e-course, read plenty of your material in the portal and participate in the meeting discussions. Thank you very much for your support and dedication to help people.
I think the topic specific incubators are a great way to help people get their feed wet and then hopefully move on to broader topics or strategies. Mini-masterminds have potential as well, but we (and I) need to figure out how to get more people to actively engage and share.
What is your next 1 year goal within the SPC Ecosystem?
I will keep myself learning. My goal over the next year is to continue to invest in multi-family syndications and possibly invest in another single family home. Cash Flow from my primary job is my primary source of investment capital. I would also like to investigate additional WLI policies and Infinite Banking.
Few things for me to work on:
- Reposition my cash into AHP, syndications, flips, partnerships, IBC, and land conservation easements.
- Save money to pay the loans and acquire at least one more MFH deal
- Invest in another 3 or 4 deals
- Evaluate deals I’m in and try to place another 5-7
- Learn about syndications and place 100k in them (placed $250k). Also working on evaluating and potentially forming plans to move to REP status and quite w2 job.
- Continue to invest in syndications and have my money work for me!
- I’m planning to get involved with more syndications
- REP status for wife, and/or more confidence in other tax lowering strategies
- Invest at least 25% of net worth in cash flowing syndication deals
- Buying a turnkey property this year
- Become LP on syndication
- Buy a dental practice. Dental contacts around north austin
- Still want to pick up a rental for practice
- Buy into 4 more rental properties and syndications
- Get into a syndication and potentially buy another short term rental